Monday, December 26, 2005

Dinner At the Money Table


23rd - Yins + bf's bbq @ his place / Falala @ Indochine
was sucky for me.
really don't wanna talk about it..
so Sabrina Wee, pls do not remind me of Mr. Violent..
my goosebumps surface and my hairs stand.
was really upset. rawr. :c
butttt other than some stuff
guess it was quite fun.
i do realise i like dancing with Freda Kwok (:

anws, the bbq was alright..
thanks for the effort, Yins! (:



24th - CityHarvest
ER. i have nothing to say.
okay i have a stomach-full of words to sprout
but guess it's not suitable to be published so..
anyway i would have talked to close friends about it so it doesn't matter.
-
saw Very. Lovely. Furla wallet.
anyway, thank you thank you thank you for coming, it meant a lot to me, and to Steph too (:



25th - Lunch w Sab + Ree @ CoffeeClub / Dinner @ Steph's
caught up with the girls, FINALLYfinally i'm seeing the both of them together..
and i do like talking to Sabrina Wee
Ree the poor girl had to return back to work promptly after her one-hour lunch break was over :had a mellow and very lovely time at the Cheong's HAHA
Phi's dad whooped up some dish and we had red wine (eugh! we prefer Choya! Choya rocks!)
ahem, and of course, Christmas wouldn't have been complete without Love Actually.
love love love the show.
sigh. (:
and of course a trip to her house would have been empty
without LB :D dunzo. hahah.
STEPH! wldnt have great times / managed my little ordeals without you.
merry little Christmas my favourite manicurist in the world (:


and an edited quote from LB
\ what happens in the club stays in the club.



as you can see
i'm doing the list-my-deeds typical entry
cos i feel like i haven't done so in a long time!


i don't want a lot for Christmas,
there is just one thing i need..

just because it's Christmas,
(and on Christmas you tell the truth)..
to me, you are perfect
and my wasted heart will love you

(special request by StephCheong)